Answered By: E-library Team Last Updated: 12 Nov, 2014 Views: 51
If you are using EndNote version 8 or higher, then you can transfer the references into RefWorks yourself.
If you are using EndNote version 8 or higher, then you can transfer the references into RefWorks yourself.To collect references from EndNote version 8 or higher:
- Use the EndNote Export function to export the references to RefWorks
- Within RefWorks, link to <Import> (under Quick Access)
- Select <EndNote version 8.x library> as the “Import filter/ data source”
- Use the Browse button to navigate to your saved file
- Specify folder using the "Import into Folder" drop-down menu
- Link to the <Import> button
If you are using an earlier version of EndNote, then can still transfer the references into RefWorks, but you will need to contact RefWorks ( RS-RWinformation@refworks-cos.com ), who will do it for you.