Answered By: E-library Team Last Updated: 03 Aug, 2017 Views: 76
Answered By: E-library Team
Last Updated: 03 Aug, 2017 Views: 76
You may use NICE Evidence or MyAthens to connect to and search the NICE Evidence Journals and Databases provided to you via the NHS OpenAthens access management system (see the links below).
- Use Healthcare databases advanced search (HDAS) to search MEDLINE, EMBASE, CINAHL, PsycINFO, AMED, British Nursing Index, HMIC and Health Business Elite -- requires your NHS Athens username (for example: nhsacbruot17ikb) and password to access these NHS-HEI-Athens resources through the NICE Evidence Portal (see links below).
- Or perform a quick search of PubMed (no OpenAthens account required).
The complete list of resources includes:
- BMJ Journals Collection
- EBSCOhost databases: CINAHL with Full Text; Health Business Elite; Medline
- JAMA & Archives Journals
- Map of Medicine
- MyiLibrary e-books
- NHS Evidence Journals and Databases
- NLH eLearning Object Repository
- OvidSP databases: AMED (allied and complementary medicine); British Nursing Index; Embase; HMIC; Medline; PsycINFO
- ZETOC - BL Electronic Table of Contents