Answered By: Library Systems Team Last Updated: 06 Aug, 2014 Views: 40
Answered By: Library Systems Team
Last Updated: 06 Aug, 2014 Views: 40
To enable a language other than English (UK) on your PC, please follow the steps below. This has been tested and checked that it works on the Library computers.
- Click Start, type intl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- On the Keyboards and Language tab, click Change keyboards.
- Click Add.
- Expand the language that you want. For example, expand French (Canada).
- Expand Keyboard list, click to select the Canadian French check box, and then click OK.
- In the options, click View Layout to compare the layout with the actual keyboard.
- In the Default input language list, click French (Canada) – Canadian French, and then click OK two times.
- In the Regional and Language Options dialog box, click OK.
Note The Language bar appears on the taskbar. When you rest the mouse pointer over this bar, a tooltip appears that describes the active keyboard layout.
- Click the Language bar, and then click FR French (Canada).