Answered By: Business Librarian Last Updated: 17 Jul, 2015 Views: 111
We have some EIU content in the database ABI Inform. ABI Inform also provides access to Oxford Analytica Country Profiles.
Access ABI Inform from the A-Z list of databases. Once in ABI Inform:
- Go to Browse (along the top of the screen) and select Economist Intelligent Unit (EIU) Viewswire (or Oxford Analytica for these reports)
- Choose Browse by Location and Find the country you are interested in
- Various categories are listed. When you go into a category, you may need to sort the results by date.
- Go to Publications (along the top of the screen) and search for EIU
- Search for the relevant country
We have additional content in Passport and in Business Source Premier, accessible from the Databases A-Z or the Countries page in the Market Research Library Guide.
In Passport, search for the country in the search box at the top right, then use the options at the left of the page to limit by Analysis to country reports. One of the results is Business Environment.
For Business Source Premier, click on the country link from the Market Research page, then browse the list of countries. There is a Country Monitor, and Country Review, both of which go into quite a lot of detail.