Answered By: Business Librarian Last Updated: 06 Aug, 2014 Views: 29
SAGE Navigator is a tool that is available through the SAGE Knowledge: Business and Management e-book collection. It helps when doing a literature review as the major works in a field of research is introduced by a leading academic in the field, followed by recommended readings from the key literature. For each of these research fields there is a chart detailing how the research has changed over time. To use Sage Navigator:
- Open up the SAGE Knowledge: Business and Management e-book collection from the Databases A-Z, or the e-books page in the Business and Management subject guide. All Business and Management titles available through Brunel will be listed
- Use the Refine by type option at the right of the page to limit the list to only Major Works
- Search in results, or browse for the topic you are interested in
- Once you are in a particular Major Work, such as Marketing Strategy, the overview for the research area, written by the editor, is displayed
- Select Key readings to view a list of the articles and chapter, and to hover over the interactive chronology
Contact your Subject Liaison Librarian for more help.