Answered By: E-library Team Last Updated: 06 Sep, 2018 Views: 162
You may use NICE Evidence (provided in partnership with Health Education England (HEE)) or MyAthens to connect to and search the NICE Evidence Journals and Databases provided to you via the NHS OpenAthens access management system (see the links below).
- Use Healthcare databases advanced search (HDAS) to search MEDLINE, EMBASE, CINAHL, PsycINFO, AMED, British Nursing Index, HMIC and Health Business Elite -- requires your NHS Athens username (for example: nhsacbruot17ikb) and password to access these NHS-HEI-Athens resources through the NICE Evidence Portal (see links below).
- Or perform a quick search of PubMed (no OpenAthens account required).
The complete list of resources includes:
- The BMJ
- EBSCOhost databases: CINAHL Plus with Full Text; Health Business Elite; Medline
- e-Learning for Healthcare (e-LfH)
- Ingram MyiLibrary e-book
- The JAMA Network (journals archives)
- NICE Evidence (includes journals and databases on this list plus access to BNF, BNFC, CKS and Evidence Search which includes specialist evidence resources such as Cochrane Library, and the Transfusion Evidence Library)
- NICE Guidance
- NICE Pathways
- NICE Standards and Indicators
- OvidSP databases: AMED (allied and complementary medicine); British Nursing Index; Embase; HMIC; Medline; PsycINFO
- ProQuest Hospital Premium Collection, and PsycARTICLES