Answered By: Business Librarian Last Updated: 01 Oct, 2015 Views: 72
Answered By: Business Librarian
Last Updated: 01 Oct, 2015 Views: 72
A thesaurus is available as an e-book in the database Oxford Reference Online:
- Waite, M. (ed.) (2006) The Oxford Paperback Thesaurus. Oxford Reference Online [Online]
To access this book:
- Log in to e-Library on the Library homepage and enter your network username and password
- Type "Oxford Paperback Thesaurus" into the Search All box (it isn't actually paperback - it's an electronic version of the paperback edition!)
- The book will be one of the first few results. Click on the Full text Online link. Under Links to content, click on the Book link.
- The book will open in Oxford Reference Online. Type a word you are looking for into the search box, or select Browse this book to see a list of all words.
For details of thesauri available in print in the Library, search for "thesaurus" on the Books tab on the Library homepage.