Answered By: Alice Cann Last Updated: 09 Nov, 2023 Views: 111
A thesaurus is available as an e-book in the database Oxford Reference Online:
- Waite, M. (ed.) (2012) The Oxford Paperback Thesaurus. Oxford Reference Online [Online]
To access this book:
- Log in on the Library homepage using your network username and password
- Type "Oxford Paperback Thesaurus" into the Search box (it isn't actually paperback - it's an electronic version of the paperback edition!)
- The book will be one of the first few results. Click on the Full text Online link. Under Links to content, click on the Book link.
- The book will open in Oxford Reference Online. Type a word you are looking for into the search box, or select Browse this book to see a list of all words.
For details of thesauri available in print in the Library, search for "thesaurus" on the Books tab on the Library homepage.
(If you are looking for alternative search terms within a Business Context, Business Source Premier has a Thesaurus. It's the fourth tab at the top of the main search page)