Answered By: E-library Team
Last Updated: 21 Dec, 2017     Views: 147

Yes, you can continue to use your RefWorks account when you leave Brunel University.

 You should proceed as follows:

  1. Email to request group code for Brunel University (it will be supplied within one working day)
  2. Link to (or find the RefWorks login page using Google)
  3. Select sign up for a new account
  4. Enter the Brunel University group code
  5. Enter your account and user information to create an account.  You will receive an email confirming the account creation.