Answered By: Business Librarian Last Updated: 17 Jul, 2015 Views: 233
The order for an individual conference paper is as follows:
- Author of paper
- Year of publication
- Title of paper in single quotation marks
- Title of conference: subtitle in italics
- Location and date of conference
- Place of publication: publisher
- Page references for the paper
Example (in-text citation):
- Cook (2000) highlighted examples….
- Cook, D. (2000) ‘Developing franchised business in Scotland’, Small firms: adding the spark: the 23rd ISBA national small firms policy and research conference. Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, 15-17 November. Leeds: Institute for Small Business Affairs, pp. 127-136.
This is taken from Cite them Right by Richard Pears and Graham Shields. Copies are available in the Library at PN171.F56.P43 2008 or you can access this as an e-book via the Library catalogue.