Answered By: Business Librarian Last Updated: 17 Jul, 2015 Views: 644
Answered By: Business Librarian
Last Updated: 17 Jul, 2015 Views: 644
It is possible to change the frequency of data collected.
- Firstly, find the type of data you wish to collect, eg GDP, unemployment etc.
- Select the blue SYMBOL link - this will bring your request back to the front page.
- Select Single Series Data > Time Series Data.
- Select Settings (at the top right-hand side of the page) and move the slider on the frequency bar.
- Click Run Now to retrieve the data.