Answered By: Business Librarian Last Updated: 20 Oct, 2014 Views: 200
Details of freely available sources of company annual reports are on the Websites section of the Business and Management Library Guide.
For reports not found via these sources, use the database Thomson One, accessible via the Company and Financial Data section of the Data and Statistics Library Guide and the A-Z list of Databases. You will need to enter a separate username and password to access Thomson One.
Once you’re in the database:
- Select Company Views section from the menu on the left of the screen
- Click on the Magnifying glass next to the search box to open the Navigator screen
- Search for the company name, eg Tesco and then select the symbol for the company, eg TSCO-LN, from the list of results
- When you close or minimise the Navigator page you will see that the overview for the company is now displayed. A list of options for more detailed reports are displayed under Company Views at the left of the screen. Select Filings, then Company Filings
- All types of filings are listed. You can type Annual Reports into the Filing Category/Type box to remove other types of filings, such as interim reports. There are options to specify the date range you need annual reports for
- You can download the report using the PDF icon.
For more help in accessing annual reports, or any other data, contact your Subject Liaison Librarian.