Answered By: Business Librarian Last Updated: 26 Jun, 2018 Views: 107
SAGE Navigator is a tool that is available through the SAGE Knowledge: Business and Management e-book collection. It helps when doing a literature review as the major works in a field of research is introduced by a leading academic in the field, followed by recommended readings from the key literature. For each of these research fields there is a chart detailing how the research has changed over time. To use Sage Navigator:
- Open up the SAGE Knowledge: Business and Management e-book collection from the Databases A-Z, or the e-books page in the Business and Management subject guide.
- Hover over Browse at the top of the screen and select Major Works. Use the Refine by type option at the right of the page to limit the list to only Major Works
- Search in results, or browse for the topic you are interested in
- Once you are in a particular Major Work, such as Marketing Strategy, the overview for the research area, written by the editor, is displayed
- Select Key readings to view a list of the articles and chapter, and to hover over the interactive chronology
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for more help.