Answered By: Jo Nash
Last Updated: 18 Jul, 2023     Views: 758

Your Student ID card also works as your Library card and is also used for access to buildings and printing, so it's vital that you treat it as carefully as you would a debit or credit card.

If you do lose your card, you should report it to the student centre (call 01895 268268 or email:

You can get a replacement ID card either from the Student Centre or the Library (when the Student Centre is closed).

The replacement cards cost £12 and we are operate a cash-free policy.  Most cards are accepted.

Follow the link for more details:

Lost and replacement ID cards | Brunel University London