Answered By: Library Systems Team Last Updated: 22 Sep, 2021 Views: 237
When a user is added to the library system, they will receive a password so that they can check out books at our self-service machines, access their library account and place reservations.
This password is automatically generated, so you may wish to change it. To do so:
- Visit the Library Catalogue
- Click 'My Account' from the top right of the screen
- Click 'Set/Reset my password'
- Enter your card number and submit:
- You will receive an email to your registered email address (usually your Brunel email) with a link to follow in order to reset your password.